Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
VP's Flat Pedals combine wide platforms and a great grip for excellent stability with extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies for light weight and a rainbow of colors for high style. You also get tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 345 grams - 9/16" axles
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- Custom pedal adaptor set - Allows foot to be fastened to any pedal front and rear - Great for lost mobility or handicap applications - Allows for up to size 13 shoe - Includes plates, hardware, and front/rear strap system
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- Rubber platform increases comfort and grip - With reflectors
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
$40.99 - $42.99
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
- Nylon co-molded body with rubber tread surface - Reflectors included - 9/16"
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
- One-piece nylon body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 407g pair
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
- Heavy-duty nylon toe straps with classic style steel buckles - Narrow design fits most cage style pedals - 460mm length
Shimano's PD-A530 Pedals are versatile Jekyll and Hyde pedals that are great on the road or on the trail. One side is flat so you can do quick rides with any shoes, and the other is SPD compatible for efficient clipless pedaling. Of course, they feature the durable, all-weather sealed cartridge bearings and the adjustable entry and release tension settings that Shimano is famous for. - Weight: 383 grams (pair)
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Shimano's PD-M530 SPD Pedals offer super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms and an open, mud-shedding design. External cages increase shoe support and leverage while also letting you ride unclipped on technical terrain and from stops. And, the PD-M530s boast low-maintenance sealed bearings and adjustable cleat tension so you can dial in the perfect setting.
- Lighter spring action version of PD-R540 - Wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution - Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - The legacy of Shimano Design, Quality and Performance - Weight: 330 grams (pair)
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Delta-style pedals. - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Keo-style pedals. They feature 9-degrees of float. - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2-piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high-traction walking surface - Hardware included
- Composite pedal body - CNC-machined chromoly spindle - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - Adjustable tension (80~140kgf-cm) - Look Keo compatible cleats with 4.5° float - 82mm x 92mm - 270g pair - Size: 9/16" - Cleat Type: Look Keo - Style: Single Sided
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body. - Genuinely Thin Body. - 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave. - Foot-sized 105mm wide. - Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach. - 8 oversize plastic pins per side. - 9/16” only.
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats. - Use: Road & Indoor Bike - Material: Polyacetal + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
The KEO GRIP cleats closely resemble the KEO CLEAT model, yet they boast the added feature of a TPU layer on the shoe side which prevents the risk of cleats sliding on carbon soles. Their anti-slip surface on the pedal side offers extra safety and stability when walking. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + TPU - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
Page 1 of 2 Next page