The X-Fusion Manic post uses internal cable routing and was designed around a low-profile seat cradle and seal collar to fit a broad range of frames. The mechanism is air-sprung and hydraulically locked. The remote can be run on the left or right, above or below the handlebar, but is optimized as a left shifter replacement for 1x drivetrains. - Cable activated, hydraulic action, infinitely adjustable travel - Double key-way design prevents lateral twisting - Double bolt clamp with a wide range of seat angle adjustment. Fits both standard and 7 x 9 mm Carbon Rails - Sealed cartridge internals for quick replacement - Low profile head-seal and saddle clamp increase useable travel
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
$12.99 - $14.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$18.99 - $19.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$5.99 - $12.49
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- Eten-I rounds out the lower end of the KS internally routed dropper post spectrum with a post that is perfect for new riders just getting used to the idea of on-the-fly seat height adjustment or more experienced riders looking for a value-priced solution. - Eten-I uses the same head and cartridge as the Eten Remote but moves the cable interface to the bottom of the post for compatibility with frames accommodating internally routed cables.
Page 1 of 1